Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vote

We didn't really talk much politics with our kids because they are a little too young for too much. So I was amazed with how interested they were and how excited they were. Belle and Xave came home from school talking about the election and wanting to make sure we voted. Belle and Xave both really liked Obama and talked about how he is awesome and plays basketball. I said what about McCain and Xavey says you mean that old dude? lol So after their discussion after school Dax came up to me and said what is in the above video. Too cute!!!

I also have to say that I am so thankful that I can vote! I read through stories of woman who couldn't vote for a long time and when they pressed the issue they were beaten, put in jail and some killed. I am so thankful for these woman for fighting for me and I will not take my ability to vote for granted.

2 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

Way to post. That was a ton. I love seeing all of those pictures. Love you.

Alysha said...

pretty cute. Kinda a tongue twister. Good logic on voting as well :-)