Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey all of you out there!! My personal trainer gave me a doozey of a week! Does anybody want to do it with me???

Tuesday - Weights and Pilate's with Personal Trainer.

Run 8 Miles on your own

(I actually really loved the 8 miles it was a beautiful Sunny November 18th day in Idaho Falls Idaho which is very rare. The green belt was beautiful)
Wednesday - Swim laps for 45 minutes and do Ab work

Thursday - Weights and Pilate's with Personal trainer

Run 7 miles



Friday - Spinning class and Yoga tape





Saturday - Run 7 miles change the incline every 1 min




Sunday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
Yoga Tape




Monday - Stair climb for 40 minutes on fat burning mode at level 10




Let me know who if any want to try to do it with me!!!

2 comments:

evi said...

OK, at the beginning I though: "I'd love to join your workout-schedule". But when I reached the bottom of your post, I felt exhausted just be reading through that schedule... I can't keep up with that plan!! But then: No wonder I don't loose a pound - I'm not even doing one fourth of your workout!!! :-)
TWO THUMBS UP FOR YOU KARISSA!!

The Rebel said...

Actually I would. I'd be going much slower then you but, hey what the he**. At least I'd be doin' it, right? Besides my moomoo swimsuit would weigh me down..LOL J/K I don't own a swimsuit.....yet ; )