Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Spa Day

Andrea invited me to go get a pedicure. And yes the kiddo's took over the camera and this is what we got.
Kyler lounging on the sofa and Kayleigh behind the plant reading a magazine
Closer... Closer.. Oh, a little too close... What movie was that quote from?? Alissa ready to paint her toes. She is such a girl! She gets so excited to do this and holds very still. She struts around afterwards knowing that she is pretty. Awwww.... Heaven Let's do the chicken dance everybody Andrea's pretty toes Um... It looks like I had a lazy morning and a surprise call from a sister and just crawled out of bed to come lol But what a way to start the day!!

The quote from Daxton's close up came from...........

Aladdin

1 comment:

Alysha said...

oh, I wanted to answer. I was ready! I actually knew that one. Looks like so much fun! I want to live closer.