Monday, November 24, 2008

Frustrated!!! URG!!!


I am writing in red today to show my frustration!! I don't understand how come some sites make it sooo hard for us people who are not computer savey. I want a fun template and I have found some. I see that you need to go to your html and paste it but no it doesn't work. So I try another and another. So my blog is still the same ol same ol. I have also spent a good half hour trying to figure out how to get music to play. Can someone help me please??????? Pretty pleeeeaaasssee?? With a cherry on top and sprinkles and whip cream and chocolate fudge sauce??

4 comments:

Angelkisses said...

LOVE YOU TAMI!!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME!!!!

Tami said...

Your Welcome- Love you

Sprack Attack said...

I like your new background. I keep telling you to come over with your laptop and we will work on it together. It's to bad we have opposite work schedules.

Alysha said...

It looks great now! YAY for wonderful sisters!