Monday, November 17, 2008

To Grandma's House we GO!!!

Road trip to Grammy's!! I took my four little kids and Andrea's kids to Grammys all by myself!! They were great!!
Kyler fell asleep on the way there. I looked behind me and just had to take a picture. Kyler had many MANY more great picture moments this trip.
On the other side of the car this is how my Xavey looked while watching a movie. I think it took four movies to get there.


Bringing in a load of apples from the orchard.

My bro in a tree Taking down a wasps nest for my Mom to put up in her office Kyler Lately when you ask Alissa to smile for the camera she also has to pose by putting her finger somewhere on her face. Silly sweet girl I think Matt and Xavey look alike!! And I LOVE IT!!!! Xavey even runs flat footed like my bro Matt and Koy saying hello Fly Grandpa fly fly away.... lol Family joke Kayleigh and Belle saying hello Alissa cutting and sewing a quilt All the girls working on a quilt. It was Belle and Kayleighs idea and they did a great job and made a very nice looking pattern Warming up my Lissa out in the orchard My beautiful Mother Daxton with a bucket of apples Monkeyin' around What an incredible picture! You gotta blow this one up and frame it Andrea! I sent Matt up a tree for the last apple. While he was climbing I went up a ladder and grabbed it myself and then had him move this way and that way trying to find an apple that wasn't there! I found it hilarious! What a fun little barrel full of cuteness
THANKS MOM!!! Sorry we couldn't come and help with the wood! There is always next year!!!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

There are very good picture in there! That looks like it was lots of fun- thanks for posting.

Alysha said...

what a fun trip! I am jealous! I want to play too! How come no one else takes pictures when I am around? You take so many good ones when I am not!