Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Charity Gala

Shan and I had the oppurtunity to go to a Charity Event to benefit the Holy Rosary School. I loved being able to dress all up fancy. I have not been this dressed up since my wedding so it has been a long time. The auction raised a lot of money and we had a great time with our friends too!!
Picture taken by my Dax :o)
Me and half of my little population Shan and I and my Wal*Mart press on nails Picture by Xavey. Watch out Alysha my boys are looking pretty talented!! Me, Kelly, Marney,Jodi and Cheree my bunco buds Me taking a pic and what is funny is that the lady behind me whose name is Treasure is who I bought my dress from. Me and my friend Brendi. This is who I work for at Hot Spot Tanning Me and Cheree Me and Shandra

What a fun night. Cinderella for a day.

1 comment:

Alysha said...

you are beautiful and I love Xavey's picture of you and shan leaning over! So cute! I do have some competition!