Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Food

So many of my friends and family on here post what they make so I decided to post mine. :o) Here is some oatmeal that I made from scratch and NOT from a package lol I also added chopped apples, cinnamon and ground flax.
I have also been a vegetarian for over a month now. I decided to do it to see if I felt any different because of what I read about meat. I do feel great and most of the time just like I used too. I now feel empowered every day by my will power and also knowing that in my own little way I am helping the world without even leaving my house. I have also never eaten so many veggies!! I have gotten very creative with how I cook them up! Thanks Sarah for all your help you gave me!!

3 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

I want you to share your new veggies recipes with me yum!

Alysha said...

sounds yummy, but looks pretty nasty!

The Rebel said...

I LOVE homemade oatmeat but the rest don't. Dang them. They ALWAYS win!! Oh well, I'll out live them all....LOL
NO MEAT!!! NO WAY!!!! I LOVE my fish and chicken WAY TOO MUCH!!!