Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playdough!!

Dax has been asking and asking to make playdough. I don't usually buy a lot of salt so that has been the problem. So finally today we had the salt and made the playdough!!
1 C cold water
1/2 c salt
2t cream of tarter
2T oil
Food coloring (your choice)
1 C flour
Mix in blender, add one item at a time (it will get very thick after flour is added) It may seem a little too runny to you but believe me it will work out just fine! :o)Cook in frying pan until thick and globby. I used a medium high heat. It doesn't take long and you will know when to get it out of the heat. Knead. ENJOY!!
FYI
There may be a mess to clean up.
Who am I kidding there WILL be a mess to clean up so enjoy the giggles.
FYI part two
I did double the receipe and I should have tripled it.


Wow! She can roll her tounge I wonder if she knows she can do that??


Kids take over the camera but this is a good picture because it shows what happens in my world every day. I am a Taxi driver and I am ALWAYS on call.


Here is a clip that Dax took of Lissa. It is short and sweet but I liked it!!

3 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

the kids always love playdough..have you tried using koolaid instead of coloring..it colors and makes it smell yummy too!

evi said...

Karissa, I totally adore the little stories you wrote below each picture of your kids - you made me see a lot of what they are like and I truely enjoy it! Great idea and thanks for shareing!!

Tami said...

Thanks, you are a great Mom- I don't like cleaning up the mess so I don't do it!