Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008

Rocky (Reno 911), Chantel (His prisoner) Karissa (Peasant girl) Shan (Surfer Dude) Halloween isn't just for kids people! 30 and over need candy too! My Dad as Mickey Mouse! I loved that he did this but I had to tease him Alissa my beautiful Princess Daxton, My little Caterpillar Xave, Skeleton Man Brielle, My Witchy Actress. She would make a wonderful Actress. If she will ever let you close enough she can surprise you with her talent and creativity. Xave and Koy! I loved this picture! If anyone has seen Buffy the Vampire I thought Koy looked just like David Arquette! All the Spracklens and Perrys dressed up to go find their sugar overload

IT WAS A GREAT HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

Alysha said...

What fun! I love Halloween! And you are one red hot peasant girl!

evi said...

Thanks for posting again, Karissa!! You all have terrific costumes - Halloween is so much more fun when you're dressed up!!