Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tantric, Saliva, Jet Black Stare and Drowning Pool Concert

As I told my family I don't post much because things are happening in our lives ALL the time and I don't have time enough to blog and keep up with it. So I am trying harder but this means that I might be blogging pretty much everyday!! If I don't I will fall far far behind again hence the plethora of blogs in the last few days.
Shan, Devin, Dalton and I went to the Saliva, Jet Black Stare, Drowning Pool and Tantric concert last night in Blackfoot. We had a blast and I saw lots of old friends. Shan had the camera so I am sorry to say that there are no pictures of him and Devin and Dalton ran away from us as soon as we got there so they wouldn't be standing by parents lol So you will have to just see pics of me. I did have some of the stage when they were performing but blogspot decided not to let me download anymore. Does this happen to anyone else??
Lead singer of Tantric
Lead guitarist of Jet Black Stare Getting my Jet Black Stare tank signedNever too old to ROCK!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks fun- wish I had time to go out oh and a husband to do it with- mine just wants to stay home when he comes home- lucky for you- thanks for taking the time out to write to me every day- I appreciate your language of love for me down here and far away!