Sunday, February 15, 2009

Super Bowl Party

First things first
Before the game there was the National Anthem
And now the game!!
Don't they all just look soooooo excited!!!
This is the super bowl cake I made.
Funny story
Dax says "Mom is that supposed to be a football?"
Xavey says "Dax she's trying her best."
It still just makes me giggle
And of course there was TONS of food!!
Cake
Carmel popcorn
pop
Chips
Spinach Dip
Guacamole
Chicken Wings

Xavey learned the hard way not to use sharp knives.
I have told the kids over and over from the time they could understand
DON'T EVER TOUCH THESE KNIVES!!
I even store them up in the cupboard above the fridge
Well, Xavey used a stool and took a knife down and sure enough he cut a chunk out of his finger that took a VERY long time to stop bleeding.
The Force was NOT with him


Over all a great super bowl party!
I was rooting for the other team but still a good game
I only found a few commercials funny this year instead of a lot
What did you guys think?

1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

The wrong team won but otherwise great game