Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Big Baby


I am a big huge baby!
I am down to only a few sessions left for my laser hair removal.
I have since October canceled about three appointments to go.
I can't believe that I am being such a pansy!
Well, I have one today and then one more before I am done
FOREVER
So think of me today while I have eight follicles at once explode
over
and
OVER
and OVER
again for 1 1/2 to 2 hours
BUT..... I haven't shaved since October and I only have a few here and there mostly on my knees and thighs soo....
Yeah I am just a BIG BABY!

5 comments:

conner posse said...

that SO does not sound pleasant!!

Sprack Attack said...

Lucky you, I wish I didn't have to shave :(

Tami said...

fun!

Kari said...

Oh man, that really doesn't sound like fun, but you are so lucky! I would love to not have to shave.

Angelkisses said...

Yeah! It is a miracle! A painful miracle but a miracle nonetheless.