Thursday, February 5, 2009

My 32nd Birthday!


I had a great idea for my Birthday this year!
I didn't want to spend it alone doing the same things I do every day
soooo....
I had my kids play hookie from school and we all went out and played!
We went to Leo's place for lunch!
The manager there (Robert) tans at Hot Spot so when my salad come out it had a candle stuck in it lol So cute!

I ate my food ALL gone so I could play on the toys!!

Belle and I LOVED going down the slides!

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy



I wasn't as good as the kids were at earning tickets but I did try!
I even did the dance machine!
It took me into the second song to realize that I was doing all the steps way before I was supposed to lol
I should know better from playing Rock Band at home but....

Shan took me out before my birthday to my favorite White Water Grill where I got my fix of sushi!!
So on my birthday before his basketball game we went to my favorite fast place Bajios!!

My cake that my sweetie made!
No one else in my family likes my German Chocolate cake so this is how we have to make the cake so there is my kind and their kind lol

I had a great birthday!
Thanks for all the calls!
Cards!
Money!
Gift Certificate!
and mostly the LOVE!!


3 comments:

Dads(2) said...

You NUT! Happy Birthday! I'd sing but it ain't pretty . . . .

Tami said...

Lots of fun! I still like being alone and reading a book or going to lunch with adults! Although cake is always enjoyed with many children or a least ice cream on my b-day.

Alysha said...

I love that your birthday present to yourself was to have your kids with you. So fun!