Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

I made heart shaped pink pancakes with
Strawberries
Strawberry syrup
and Strawberry whip cream for breakfast!
Koy was able to be there with us!
Xavey LOVES to pose
So does my Belle! Isn't her hand heart cute?
Whenever I see her in pictures she is so expressive!
It is so hard to believe she is shy at school

The other kids woke up Lissa because they were excited.
She still looks a little sleepy

BIG SURPRISE!!
I finally got Devin in a picture!
He is usually gone or hiding.
The other guy is his friend Dalton.
Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

Wow, lots of posts. Good catch up. Thanks for always including my kids in all your fun. They have a great time

Blonde African Americans said...

Awesome looking pancakes, you have lots of very expressive children, they all seem very comfortable at home

Alysha said...

How fun! You are so cute!