Friday, February 6, 2009

Almost Famous?


I can't believe this but....
I am going to be on a billboard!!
WHAT??
This started out as...
Will you be a spotlight member for the apple bulletin board?
Sure!
Then....
Will you be in the Idaho Falls magazine?
Ummm.... I guess
Will you let us put you up on our website?
Wow, thanks I am very flattered.
And now I wasn't asked but I find out that I am going to be on a billboard!
WHAT??? YIKES!!!
We have a friend that it is his job to get the billboards up and ready
So yesterday Shan and our friend were working out at the gym and he says...
"I got your wifes billboard done."
Shan "What?"
He gets home and I say
"WHAT!"
So the pic above is what our friend sent to show what it will look like.
Well, now all I got to say is I have HUGE motivation to stay skinny because if I get fat then ALL of Idaho Falls will know!! Oh, and my other thought is...
Where is my cut in your advertising with me all over it?
**wink**
Umm.. No seriously where is my cut??

6 comments:

Tami said...

That is exciting! Maybe you should have signed some paperwork or oh you have a lawyer for a husband, you can do something! People get paid for commercials all the time.

Blonde African Americans said...

Hell Yeah!!

Trish Griffee said...

I'm thinking as soon as that billboard goes up you go ask for your cut...they didn't have your written consent?:)

Angelkisses said...

They had me sign something for the bulletin board and Idaho Falls Magazine. So I don't know if that included all rights??? I should have had Shan read the paperwork. We will see.

Kari said...

That's awesome! You look great. But I agree...get some moolah for your billboard which is undoubtedly going to bring in a ton of new clients at Apple.

Alysha said...

Really... where is your cut? Do you know how much models usually make? You are famous! Did they get a model release from you?