Thursday, February 12, 2009

Buiding a fort!


When Shailee was here during Christmas break we thought it would be fun to make a snow igloo fort with the trampolines help!
Yes, we are one of those people who don't seem to get it taken down every year....

We got all the snow pushed around it. We wanted to leave the snow that had fallen on top of the tramp there so it would be more cave like but we needed more help with the snow to make it all the way to the top so we just pushed it all off.





Good times!!!

3 comments:

Alysha said...

You ALMOST make me wish that I had mounds of snow to play in.

Tami said...

Fun! I look at your top picture and think but it is warm- it is hard to imagine you with snow still

Trish Griffee said...

Nice...I need a trmpoline:) oh wait no, no I don't. I like that kind of Fort though.