Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh Mickey your soooooo FINE


Got shoes?


(Mickey is the one that is not one of my kids in this photo ;o)
Dax and Liss look like little wet rats because they just took a shower in which I still need to go mop up)


I have been blessed by good friends!
Today my door bell rang and there stood Mickey
She asked if I would help her unload some shoes from her car that she wanted to get rid of since she is moving.
This is what was in my home after unloading about 10 bags!!
And guess what?!?! She still has about 250 - 300 left at home!
YIKES!!
Need shoes anyone?


6 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! I will have to check them out this summer!

The Rebel said...

UM......I wear a size 9.

Trish Griffee said...

oooh fun! I love shoes. I finally got rid of about 50 pair but Michael is annoyed I still have 60. For some reason I still wear the same 3-4 pair.

Coach B. said...

WOW! I can't imagine why someone would have so many shoes. My husband would be pissed if I took up that much closet space :)

Alysha said...

That is incredible! I love shoes!

Coach B. said...

If you haven't got your pole yet, I would highly recommend a lil mynx pole. They are sturdy and won't fall. They only require one screw and they are removable. I've seen too many falls on the carmen electra one :)

www.lilmynx.com

Let me know how it goes!!!