Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mardi Gras


I celebrated my first Mardi Gras party last year! I was sooo excited for it to be back again and now **sigh** I again have to wait until next year.
The kids had a lot of fun with the beads.


Devin even got into the Mardi Gras spirit in between video games. Okay, I had him pause the game, then I forced the beads over his head and then I sat back and said silly things until I got this glimmer of a smile onto his face. Also can you see his sleeve? His friend has pet rats. Devin slept over at his house and placed his hoodie down by the cage. Come morning time they had eaten away half of the sleeve lol He still loves wearing it.


Happy Mardi Gras all!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I thought was in March! What a bead party!

The Rebel said...

LOL Cheyenne left a stack of towels and pillowcases next to our Rat's cage......next morning we found holes in everything except Quaid's pillowcase that she had dragged into her cage to sleep on!! NO HOLES IN IT!! It had pictures of mice and cheese on it.......LOL LOL LOL

Alysha said...

How fun! I need to make sure and celebrate Mardi Gras some time! You make it look so fun!