Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ouch again!

Xavey and Lissa were playing and Xave was pulling her across a bed.
When he got to the end Lissa's eye came down right on the wooden edge.
OUCH!
So she had a very nice shiner.
Rocky had nothing on this girl!
Then just about 2 hrs later she hit her nose on something!
Sheez, poor girl.
(lol look at Lissa looking at me and trying to make the same face)
When we went sledding just a day after Lissa got her shiner.
We were trying to go down the hill and hold all the sleds together.
Well, sometime on the way down my arm got pinched.
I didn't even realize it until I was holding Dax's hand
and holding the sled when I thought my hand felt a little odd.
I looked at it and I had a blood goose egg on my wrist!
I of course starting thinking about people who cut their wrists to kill themselves and thought that it would just keep bleeding inside me.
I know I am a dork :o)
I called my Mom and sister Andrea because they were together but no answer. So I called my nurse friend and she came over and looked at it.
She said you need to put pressure on it.
To which I said "But it will hurt!"
Can you believe how much of a baby I have become?
Did you know that I had two babies without an epidural?
Did you know that one of those babies was 9 lbs 9 ozs?
Man what a baby I am!!
Alissa on the other hand was a very brave girl and just a kiss and a band aid makes her all better and puts a smile on her face.

2 comments:

Alysha said...

You have turned into a big baby! What's happening to my sister? You were the tough one. LOL, sledding sounds fun. Blood blister, not fun

Alysha said...

I forgot to say that she is one tough little lady, and looks thoroughly beat up! If only a bandaid and a kiss could cure all my woes.