Monday, September 7, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!


Take me out to the ball game
Take me out to the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks....


Well, this Mommy didn't want to spend the money for food at the ballpark so we had our ballpark grub before hand.
What a smart Mommy



Idaho Falls is home of the Chukars
It is a minor league and we have had a few of our local players go on to be pro! This is the statue in front of the Melaleuca Field


From the furthest away.. Devin, Dalton, Koy, Xave, Alissa, Dax, Shan, Shailee and Brielle waiting for the game to start


Watching the guys wet down the field


Here's my Ticket!! It was Texas Roadhouse night so my friend who waitresses there gave me some free passes!!


Cutest couple at the ballpark and the couple that was crazy enough to bring eight kids along! I say the more the merrier!


Xavey got the mascot to wave at him and took a picture


I love this pic of Brielle and Shailee!!
We only lasted one inning but they loved doing the pledge, watching the army men, the mascot, eating crackerjacks and yes they cheered.
Xave and Koy were the ones most into the game and they even understood it and could read the score board!!
When the kiddos got bored we just packed up and left.
We might have lasted longer but "smart" Mommy forgot about the extra suckers she put into her purse. That could have gotten maybe another half an Inning lol

1 comment:

Kari said...

You're so smart! That sounds like so much fun without all of the expense.