Friday, September 25, 2009

Sleeping "pesky" Beauty


Okay so this is a very sweet picture...
BUT
The before hand wasn't so sweet
I was sooooooo tired
I had 30 min before the next thing I had to do and I wanted to sleep for just a minute. So I set my cell alarm for 30 min and...
Mom
Mom
MOM
"Can I sleep with you?"
"Yes just hold still and be quiet please"
I would fall asleep and then..
Tap
Tap
Tap
Mom
Mom
MOM
"What"
"I am tired too so can I sleep with you"
"Yes Lissa, but please don't wake Mommy up"
Out again for maybe 2 min
Tap
Tap
Tap
MOM
"I am sleeping with you"
URG!
"Alissa you are not being very nice to your Mommy"
I get up I go to the bathroom
I come out and this is what I found
But now there is no time for Mommy to sleep
YAWN

3 comments:

Alysha said...

That's hilarious. What a sweetheart.

evi said...

Oh dear - Poor Karissa!! I'm so grouchy if I don't get enough sleep, so you're some strong Mommy to write with such wit about the whole story :-)

Tami said...

What memories to be made!