Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guilt Free!


I had an absolutely wonderful day filled with...
Well, let's just say it was FILLED!!
I woke to my alarm going off at 6:00 am
If you know me I don't do early mornings but today was different!
I got dressed, grabbed a protein bar and with hubby headed to the gym
We worked out for an hour and then headed home
I woke up the kids and for the first time in a VERY long time made them do some jobs besides cleaning their rooms before going to school
So before 8:30 am the downstairs was cleaned and vacuumed
The upstairs cleaned and vacuumed
All bedrooms cleaned and beds made
Got breakfast on the table and then to school to drop off the first two kids and Shan in the opposite direction with another kid
Got back home and made more food for the two remaining kids
Alissa and I mopped the kitchen floor and bathroom floors
(lucky for me I bought something to clean my toilets automatically for 4 months!)
Dusted the entry table and washed all the nic nacks
Washed the shelves and dusted the picture frames
Washed front glass screen door and back door
Cleaned the bar downstairs, took the stuff from the hallway that has been sitting for weeks out to the garage, rearranged the kitchen, cleaned and straightened my desk and since that just wasn't enough I decided it was high time to clean out, vacuum and wash the car
So off we headed to the car wash and I LOVE that you can used your debt card now because with four younger kids I NEVER have quarters anymore
The car looked fabulous and I felt fabulous in my sparkly car
Home again to fix some lunch
then off to take Daxton to school
on the way home I headed to the dollar store for some dawn for the last dish I wasn't able to wash earlier
Got Alissa ready for her first day of pre-school and then on the road again!
(I will tell more of that in another email)
Home again and wondering what I am going to do with a free hour to myself with a clean sparkly house and a clean sparkly car... Hmmmm
Well, hubby came home for lunch!!
So we ate and yada yada yada :o)
I decided to go pick up the kids the long way with Jett so we took off running and I am glad we ran because we got there just in time for the bell to ring
I found three more kids and back home we went!
Now homework and reading time and today even the kindergartner had homework
Then got Belle and Xave ready for their bootcamp class at the gym and headed over to pick up Alissa from school.
Got a smiley Lissa and headed to the gym
Put the younger two into the nursey
Xave and Belle loved the class but got sweaty and hot and say they think they don't want to do it anymore.. I say let's try the kickboxing class on Thursday and see how that goes *wink*
Talked to two friends and then headed home to fix dinner
Made dinner, cleaned up dinner, kissed hubby and he headed back to work
(He works Monday and Tuesday til 10 now that I quit my job I am thankful for him!!)
Daxtons job today was picking up the toys outside so we could mow the lawn so out we went
After the toys were safe I started up the lawn mower and away I went
(I love how nice and green our grass is now! There were a few weeks this summer because of our sprinkler breaking and our basement flooding that our lawn kinda went downhill and you couldn't even tell where to set the lawnmover for the next row!! So I was so thankful to have three full bags of grass instead of just one with lots of green green grass cuttings)
I finished and Dax came out and wanted to jump
So all the kids came out and we played..
Who can stay standing the longest
Add on
and how high can you make me jump
Inside for drinks, PJs, teeth, stories and bed
And now I am sitting her talking to you all and I have just finished two cookies
GUILT FREE!!
I totally deserved them!!!


8 comments:

evi said...

You more than deserve them, Karissa!!

So many activities and such a pace - and all in just ONE DAY??!! I admire you: I'm able to do all of that - but I need at least three days to finish it!!

Angelkisses said...

I know Eve! I don't know where that energy all came from!!

Tami said...

I want some of it!

Sprack Attack said...

I am so glad you are blogging. We live practically next door, and I don't usually know this much about what you have been up to.

Alysha said...

What a fun day! Way to go! I hate mornings too but always feel so good when I realize how much I got done in a day!!

evi said...

@ Angelkisses:
Hero-Mommy-Energy, I'd say!!! :-D

Love you!

rachael said...

whew, and I thought I was busy...

Kari said...

Heck yeah you deserved them! Good job. I got tired just reading all of that. ;) jk