Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sneaky Mommy


It was the end of another long and very busy day
I needed a break!
I went to the computer but.... Kids were on it
I went to the living room for some couch potato fun...Kids were on it
I went to my bedroom for some relaxation... Hubby and sports
So I went downstairs to the basement and turned on the TV there
FYI I NEVER go hang out downstairs EVER
So a little over an hour goes by and the secret life of bees has me laughing and crying and the basement was nice and cool... Oh quiet bliss
Then I hear my cell phone ring upstairs
I get up to go answer it and climb the stairs
I get to the top and there is Xavey with the phone
Alissa giggles and jumps at me and says
"You sneaky little Mommy"
lol
They thought I was GONE and I was hiding in plain site
Xavey was trying to call me and find out where I had gone
I think I might be spending more time in my cool quiet basement!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

So fun to sneak around in plain site. But I bet they will check there next time then you will have to find another place.

Like the family picture!

Sprack Attack said...

So glad you blogged again, you sneaky mommy.

Alysha said...

Good work! That is pretty funny! Way to hide out!