Monday, September 7, 2009

A little bit of everything!


This is my Lissa! She is one complete package of everything!


She is my my yoga partner


She makes me giggle EVERY day!


She absolutely loves to help me clean. Mopping and window/mirror washing are her favorites


The other day she had her first which shoe moment!!


"Mommy which shoe looks better with this outfit?"
Awwwww such my diva!!
She also wears dresses almost everyday, loves make up, loves painting her nails and going to the nail salon with me mmmm I wonder where she gets this?


She is my little bit of everything!
Love you my Spicy Little Diva

2 comments:

Alysha said...

She is so bloomin cute! Your new family picture is beautiful too!

evi said...

Cutie!!

She loves to clean too?? That doesn't sound too much like a diva! ;-)

Help is always welcome with so many kids, huh?