Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bring on Metallica


It was Devin's turn for his bedroom makeover!!
Since his birthday was coming soon I decided to wait and do it on that day!
What a crazy day it was!!
I had no idea how long it would take.
The above picture was of before.
His wish was a metallica bedroom with some halo still.
The mattress you see under the bed is Daltons bed :o)



His closets doors were broken and falling down. I found some shower curtains and shower curtain rods and it turned out great!!


Devin said his favorite color is black and he wanted black paint!
I was afraid of how dark it would make a basement room but this idea turned out great!


Devin is going to take guitar in 10th grade next year!


And there ya go!!

4 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

Wow. That looks so great. I am impressed you did that in one day.

Tami said...

Good Job- I love your talent!

Angelkisses said...

YEPPERS!! One day and it was CRAZY!! But soooo fun!!

Alysha said...

You are so talented! I am always so impressed with your makeovers!