Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When I grow up....







Today while we were driving to the gym to go swimming Xave said to Brielle.
"I am sooo glad I am not a girl because I wouldn't want to have the baby."
To which Belle said.
"Well, Dad's have to get up early and work Mon-Sat and only get Sunday off (which is what Shan does) and Mom's get to sleep in and only work if they want to."
lol I love my kiddos!!! So after we got home and I was still thinking of their cuteness I asked them... What do you want to be when you grow up.
Belle "I want to work at McDonalds"
Xave "I want to be Indiana Jones"
Daxton "I want to use this gun (a toy machine gun) and be a bad guy" (OH NO :o)
Alissa "I want to be Yoda"
Have a wonderful day and enjoy your kids!! Like the song says "Your gonna miss this" which already brings tears to my eyes.




4 comments:

Alysha said...

So cute! I love those answers! I'm glad you are writing them down. Someday, you can tell them what they said. Great picture of Shan and Devin by the way!

Blonde African Americans said...

I love your family..you guys are so cute!-Love T

Tami said...

Very Cute! I love them on their good days! And I love looking at their old pictures and wishing I would have enjoyed them more back then.

conner posse said...

awwww!!! this is my favorite blog yet!! :o) how true it is, that song "you're gonna miss this." i am trying to savor every snuggle and smile...every sweet comment and yes, even every whine and tantrum. i will be so sad when the baby fat is totally gone and the tiny voices start booming with puberty. blah!