Friday, June 13, 2008

California Trip

My blog is already very messed up and backwards so why not mess it up some more! :o) There are so many things that I haven't had time to post and now I want to catch up a bit. Back in March we went to LA to visit my sister Alysha and have spring break at the ocean. We had such a great time and we can't wait to do it again! If the gas prices stay what they are I am affraid it will be when we win the lottery but here's hoping!! (I guess I would need to play the lottery to win though huh?) So here is our beach fun, Easter at the beach and our bonfire night. Of course I wanted to start with the beach pics, then the easter and end with the night time bonfire but I just can't seem to think backwards so this is how it turns out. Urg.. How come I am the only dork on the blogger???? I just don't get it!!!!!!! Plus my pics are always spaced so dang far apart and when I fix it I have a huge space at the end of my blog. I need help!!!!!






2 comments:

Tami said...

Thank You I had wondered if you dropped off the face of the earth! Love you tooo!

Alysha said...

so much fun! I love having you visit!