Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Dad's Christmas VIsit!

My Dad just got back from a trip to Israel. He brought back a turbin for all the kids to try and Carla painted the most beautiful pics of the kids!! WOW!! I was so amazed at all her talent, hard work and hours spent on these!! It was great seeing them again! Dad is currently working on an indian reservation in Wyoming and really loves it. He has been to a few pow-wows and we hope to be there for one sometime too!!

Dax and Grandpa Cox
Xavey, Alissa and Grandpa

Brielle and Grandma Carla


Xavey and Grandpa


Grandpa & Grandma Carla went to Hawaii and all we got were these lousey T-Shirts! **wink** Do you remember those shirts from Carlsbad Dad??


I love this pose of Alissa's. She did this all on her own.









Can you say WOW WOW WOW?!?!?!?




1 comment:

Just Ellen said...

yes, i can say, "wow, wow, wow!!" my goodness, what amazing gifts!!! sheeeeeesh!! can i pay her to paint some for ME?? hmm...or maybe i should just get my stuff out and return to my formerly artist-self. i haven't sketched or painted in years! and let me just say, lissa is so stinkin' cute! is she really that same gorgeous baby i said hello and goodbye to, back in 2004?? beautiful family, karissa.