Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christmas Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Perry

Grandma and Grandpa Perry came up for a visit to see us and hand out presents, go see the new Rexburg Temple and go snowmachine through yellowstone park! They had a blast with all three things!! I can't wait to see the pics of them on the snowmobiles!! Grandma Perry was in the lead behind the leader and had to book it!!!

Believe it or not but this is my happy face! lol
Belle got world map puzzels from G & G

Xavey and Dax got cars!! Dax was so excited he was jumping around and going ooooooooo oooooo ooooooooooooo lol He is my car, truck, motorcycle, boat, train, plane, etc guy.






Alissa loves her purple ball!!








Sorry John and Vernean. I can't believe this was the only pic I could find of your visit. I will definitely do better next time! Nice Christmasy sweater!! Thanks for coming! Send pics soon! :o)





No comments: