Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Karissa's 31st Birthday!

My birthday was wonderful!!! Shan pampered me the whole day and that is my favorite part! I look forward to my birthday and Mother's Day because I know on those days I don't have to do ANYTHING!!!! So with no cooking duties Shan took me out to breakfast and then home to relax with the kiddos before heading to Leo's for lunch. It is our small town chucky cheese and they love it!! Then home again for more playing and hanging and of course the eating of the cake/brownies. Andrea took my kids over night so Shan and I went to the new National Treasure movie, then to Johnny Carino's for dinner and then onto dancing!! Very very fun day!! Thanks for all the calls and presents all!!!!!!!




Yep 31!!! Oh and I went back to my roots :o)







Dinner at Carinos! You have to stay young so I do things like this all the time!!


Pampering to the hilt!!! I don't even have to feed myself on my birthday!!



Forever young!!


This is why Shan loves me!! I make him do things he wouldn't normally do but then he is always glad I made him do it! lol



LOVE THIS MAN!!!




Shan and Karissa sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G



Shan by this time was like okay I draw the line at peek-a-boo


So I made him do this!!


Yep we are one happy couple!! Time for an arm wax though lol


I thought my shoes were perdy















6 comments:

*Natalie* said...

Happy Birthday!! Yeah, I found out like a week after Rachel's wedding that I was pregnant...Surprise!! haha, yeah....I didn't have my pills for like a week and apparently was not that careful. :) We were pretty shocked cause we didn't want kids for at least a couple years, oh well.... anyway, It's a Girl!! I'm excited cause Adam just had a girl and Michael is going to have a girl in June (I'm due in May) and my brother in law just had a girl in December, so lots of tots will be running around. I'm glad to see your little ones are sooo cute!! and not that little any more huh?
Love YOU!!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday! And you're right...great shoes! =)

Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! You look so beautiful! It looks like you had a fun birthday, I love seeing your cute kids.

Tami said...

Thanks, I was waiting for birthday pictures, and okay, it is very weird to see you with dark hair again. My wash in that Louise did is gone and gray is showing up again uggggg!

Blonde African Americans said...

Happy Belated! Love you guys

Unknown said...

Yeah, your birthday was brilliant. All of these photos are amazing and you definitely know how to make any day more special. Even I am planning the fun surprise birthday bash for my husband and I would love to host this bash at one of the outdoor Chicago venues. Just hoping that will find a good location for my specified budget.