Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bad kitty or Bad Lissa?


Well, well, well...
Alissa has been wanting a Kitty for a long Long LONG time
We have said no and Shan continues to say no
But Poky had a half price adoption which was only 42.50 for
Adoption
Spay or Neuter
Microchip
Med Vet check
Rabies shot
Carrier
Collar
and a DVD on how to take care of your kitty

So Nice Silly Crazy Mommy bought a Kitty
Alissa held about four before she found this one
She didn't bite her ears like some of them
She didn't meow like crazy
She didn't claw her and struggle
She just curled up her in arms and purred
Aww...
Well, then the nice lady said you can't take her til we spay her
Big tears and the nice lady says you need time to get ready for kitty like
Buy her food and toys
Alissa says I already did!! So can I take her
Nice lady says Nope
More tears... Mean Lady lol

Two days later..

We brought home kitty and Mommy is having second thoughts
Kitty and Jett's first meeting did NOT go well
AND....
I just walked into the bedroom and this is almost four hrs after getting Kitty
And sniffed and said WHERE IS THE POOP?!?!
Lissa is looking at me wide eyed from the bed
I look and see poop on the bed
I see poop on the pillow
I see poop on another pillow
and another
I said Lissa how did this poop get all over
She looks at me pulls back her blanket and starts crying and says
"She even pooped on me and I don't like being dirty!"
(I have to admit that I did giggle here)
I say Oh Lissa take off your jammies and let me help you

I gather everything and then see a little poop on the floor
I pick up a towel by it and it is all over the towel and the floor
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I get the towel, jammies, 3 blankets and 3 pillows and head to the laundry room
I start first batch of poopy laundry and go back up stairs to start on the floor

So the question still is Bad Kitty or Bad Lissa????

I again ask Lissa
"How did this happen?"
"Well, the kitty got into the litter box house and I wanted to hold her so I took her out! And then she pooped on me."

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I say Lissa when the kitty is in her litter box you don't take her out
Okay Mommy
*sniffle*
And Lissa next time there is an accident please just come and get Mommy and don't try to hide it and clean it up okay
Okay Mommy

I already wish I would have taken the No road. Oh, well
Keep Moving Forward!
Right?!?!

Bytheway

I would like to introduce

PRINCESS

What a grand opening!!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Oh that is so sad and yet so funny! Poor little girl. I hope your kitty life becomes easier because poop all over the house and the children does not sound fun. ;) LOL

Tami said...

What a cute little yucky story!

Sprack Attack said...

What a nice Mommy. By the way, that dog link you sent me yesterday was super cute. Barry says, that dog would leave A LOT of hair everywhere.

Blonde African Americans said...

Hahahaha welcome to my world Shan - Raphael

Dads(2) said...

staying on the good and happy side of this . . . what a CUTE KITTY!!!

Alysha said...

Thanks for sharing! That is pretty disgusting, but really funny!

Trish Griffee said...

Sheesh...poor kid. No is still the answer at this house:)