Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ozzy gets a cut!

At first after taking our big fluffy puppy who was in dire need of a hair cut because of mats of hair on his ears and legs :o( Poor little poochy.
We said um... This is NOT Ozzy! lol
And then at second look we thought our dog had turned into a squirrell. But now it has grown on me and I LOVE IT!!! It is sooo much better for all the snow and mud because he would get sooo dirty with his long hair. We did have to buy him some clothes to keep him warm though.

Here is our new little puppy! His eyes are sooo big and brown now!! Handsome boy! He looks like one of those toy dogs here that have the big face and head and a tiny little body. Okay Mom you are blinding me with the light.

Enough pictures!!

2 comments:

evi said...

What a difference a haircut can make - and not only with human beings! ;-)

And I bet there's way less mess with the short hair. However, I prefer the long-haired Ozzy; I think, he looks cuddlier... and more like a dog. ;-)

Missy said...

Haaa haaa haaa heee heee hoooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hmmm. He looks cute! :)