Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AIDs Benefit

I had the wonderful oppurtunity to be a part of the Breaking Boundaries fund raiser for AIDs.
I love finding ways to serve my community and the world in my own small way.
The feeling and the energy at this benefit was AMAZING!!
We had people of all walks of life there and all of them came together for one purpose!
I am awed by the people who work so hard and give so much of their time to better and help the lives of others.
I hope that I can someday do more.
Tis the season to serve and help others!! Let us all find a cause to support, fight for, donate and serve!
Blair is one of my very good friends! I didn't know until the benefit and the music started that he has taught ballroom as well as all kinds of dancing. We danced and at the end he told me I was a wonderful dancer to which I responded anyone can dance if they have a good leader. He made me took GOOD!! :o)

3 comments:

evi said...

Woowee!! Way to go, Karissa!

And by the way: Hilarious nativity on top of your blog! :-D

Tami said...

Awesome! I am glad you like to do that do enough for me too!

Alysha said...

There is nothing like a good leader while dancing! Shan wasn't jealous?